Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Did you know?

I am an agent with RE/MAX, more specifically RE/MAX Realty Associates in Spartanburg. There are many reasons I chose to join RE/MAX, not the least of which it's awesome branding power as well as support and services not available with other real estate franchises. If you are buying, selling, or investing look below at why you should work with RE/MAX:

  • RE/MAX is the #1 real estate franchise in the world!
  • Billions of dollars have been spent promoting the RE/MAX brand and agents.
  • RE/MAX Associates average more sales than other real estate agents
  • RE/MAX has 2 percent of the agents but produces 10 percent of all agents' sales.
  • RE/MAX is one of the most recognized real estate brands and logos around the world
  • REMAX.COM is the most visited real estate franchise Web site."ComScore, Jan.-June 2009; Compete.com, Feb. 2008-June 2009; Hitwise, Jan..-June 2009"

Watch this great video below!



Now that you know RE/MAX is the way to go, how do you choose an agent?



Well, the simple answer, of course, is to just call Bobbie!

I have been working in real estate for over 15 years. The market has fluctuated a lot in those years, there are always ups and downs, and while the market changes, I change with it! Not only do I work to stay on top of the newest resources in the industry, but I am always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to become better at what I do. I am always continuing my education, taking classes and attending lectures to be sure I have the most up to date knowledge and skills. When you work with me, you can be assured that you are working with an agent who knows her business... and is not afraid to keep on top of it! Give me a call if you are interested in buying or selling and allow me to earn your business!

Check back soon for my post on the newly extended & expanded home buyers tax credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment