Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to Bobbie Talks Real Estate! I started this blog in order to reach out to an audience that is interested in helpful information concerning real estate trends, greater Spartanburg's local market, design in the home, buying, selling, investing, and much more!

I've been in real estate for over 15 years, and am also an interior designer. This “dual-major” background is so important in staging and marketing a property. This is one of my favorite parts of real estate.
Read about my tips to buy and sell property, as well as all the extras in between. I want to share these with my readers with the hope that when you need the services of a REALTOR® you'll contact me, knowing I have the knowledge and expertise to to help you in your real estate needs.

Check back often, I will be posting lots of great information & resources involving all aspects of real estate. The topics will vary, the value will not. Thanks for joining us!

Visit my website at bobbies.remax.com


No comments:

Post a Comment